Monday, April 20, 2009

Mismatched Thoughts


I've been thinking and I've decided that I don't really like the look of the blog at the moment, particularly the header. It's just not me. Expect a change soon, or possibly in about a year, considering how lazy I am. Do any of you have any ideas, or any feeling/colours/mental images he blog gives you?

Also, in unrelated news, I've decided that I want in on LookBook. And that means I need an invitation. I know you can get code words from various blogs around, but sometimes they're way past expiring and ultimately it would feel like cheating anyway. So, soon shall be a post showing lookbook what I have to offer to the community (maybe with a little pleading).

Tomorrow (Toady, since it's so late) I'm off to see confessions of a shopaholic.
Have fun my dear readers, you are loved.

Image found here.

1 comment:

  1. hey Chelsea.
    I don´t agree with u. The blog look is fine! If u need some help with the header jut let me know, ok? But i can guarantee that u can do it soon! Your blog gives me some things:
    Feelings: clean heart, open mind, a girl who loves the small things in life.
    Colours: blue, grey, fucsia and white.
    Mental images: sky, sea, beach.
    oh, about lookbook i totally agree with u. it´s great and i want it too! If u get there, just let me know cause i´ll be number 1 seeing ur looks there! xoxo from brazil

    ReplyDelete