Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Impossible Project



As part two of my little projects installation, I am very, very, very excited to show you The Impossible Project. I'm amazed that I have not heard of this before as I've been hoping and hoping for somthing like this. The impossible project aims to 're-start production of analog integral film for vintage Polaroid cameras in 2010.'

Um, Yay!

The impossible project has aquired Polaroid's old equipment and plans to redesign the integral film pack to be made of fewer and more economic components yet still work in your vintage polaroid camera.

The team behind this project have set themselves a time limit and (at time of publication) their website shows they have seconds left. I sincerely hope they succeed.

Pretty pretty polaroid heart found at ohdeedoh.
'Save polaroid' photograph found here.

1 comment:

  1. it´s been a while that i want a polaroid camera.
    I think the colours are unique.

    ReplyDelete