Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Earth Hour


After reading That Unreliable Girl's myriad of posts about earth hour, I've been inspired (rather, wooed by these brilliant pictures) to take part in this event. If you don't know what Earth Hour is, I strongly encourage that you click here to learn more. The only problem is that I'll be watching The Boy From Oz at my birthday party for the whole hour (Tickets have been bought and invites have been sent). So, I've had to settle for getting all of you readers involved and telling my mother that she has to turn out all the lights while I'm out. Earth Hour is scheduled for 8:30 pm, your local time, Saturday 28th March. One hour. It doesn't take much to make a difference.
P.S. I must admit, although I am an environmentally minded person, the main purpose of this post was to show you these pretty pictures. I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment